IFSM 304 7980 Ethics in Information Technology Assignment Paper C1
C – 1 Assignment – Topic Selection – Research on an existing or emerging IT-related technology and related ethical issues
- Topic Title – Begin with a topic title that describes what you’re writing about
- Explain briefly—one paragraph should be sufficient—why you selected this topic.
- Determine three critically important questions you would like to address regarding your topic when you complete your research for the C – 2 Narrative. Include a written description—1 or 2 sentences as a brief paragraph—for each question that includes why that question is critically important.These questions will form the thesis and starting point for your researchand final written assignment, the Ethical Issue in Information Technology. Remember: the emphasis on this paper is ondigital technologyand the ethical issue(s) with its use
- The objective in developing and posing these questions is to stage your research and writing for the final C – 2 Issues Paper so that one or more ethical principles are applied and explained as a result of your research.
- This process helps youestablish a thesis for your research.
- Provide at least three proposed reference sources, at least two of which must be from the UMUC library databases (or an equivalent academic database).
- Submit your topic selection and three questions as acombinedMicrosoft Word document—upload as an attachment in your assignment folder “C1 Topic.”
Remember; include a cover page and follow all APA formatting requirements.