The assessment will be based on the case of a specific patient with a specific condition, disease, or disorder. Think about an experience you have had treating a patient with a condition, disease, or disorder that interests you, or one of the cases presented in the Vila Health: Concept Maps as Diagnostic Tools media simulation.
- What is the primary condition, disease, or disorder affecting the patient?
- What types of experience have you had working with patients with this condition, disease, or disorder?
- How does this condition, disease, or disorder typically present?
- What are the recommended treatment options?
- What, if any, characteristics of an individual patient should be kept in mind when determining a course of treatment.
- How have you used concept maps to help plan and organize care?
- What are the advantages of concept maps, from your point of view?
- How could concept maps be more useful?
- How can interprofessional communication and collaboration strategies assist in driving patient safety, efficiency, and quality outcomes with regard to specific clinical and biopsychosocial considerations?
- What interprofessional strategies do you recommend health care providers take in order to meet patient-centered safety and outcome goals?