CIS 560 Week 3 Assignment 1: Access Restrictions
In a business environment, controlling who has access to business information and at what level is critical for facilitating day-to-day business operations. There are three levels of information access: no access, read access, and read-write access. Use a business of your choice to answer the criteria for this assignment.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Identify the business you have selected.
- Create five (5) cases in which the no-access level should be applied within the selected business environment. Explain the reasons for no access.
- Provide five (5) cases in which the read-access level should be applied within a business environment. Explain the reasons for read access.
- Provide five (5) cases in which the read-write level should be applied within the selected business. Explain the reasons for read-write access.
- Determine the type of access levels you would provide to a contractor or consultant.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.