– What were some of the challenges in your family of origin (risks), if any, that you feel may have negatively impacted your growth and development as a youth.
– What internal and external protective factors/values, if any, from your family of origin do you believe have supported your own positive growth and development as a youth?
– What do you believe could have been done to build resiliency in your family?
– What values from your family of origin have you passed down (or plan to pass down) to your current/future family of choice, as protective factors?
– In your opinion, what challenges and opportunities do you view that youth face today, that may hinder and/or support their positive growth and development?
Please make sure that your paper is written in the appropriate APA format, including specific references to the learning resources used in its preparation.
Risk, Resiliency, and Protective Factors:
Building Resilience in Vulnerable Youth: