PA 205 Unit 2 Assignment Disqualification of Benefits
- The Department of Labor oversees programs such as employment discrimination, unemployment insurance, and job training. Therefore, § 51-1-7 would have been enacted by the Executive Branch.
- The casual term ‘Shall be disqualified’ helped me to determine that the statutory is mandatory.
- Three ways that a person can be denied unemployment benefits in New Mexico.
- i. A person may be denied benefits if they voluntarily terminate their employment without just cause.
- ii. An individual may be denied benefits if they have been terminated based on misconduct.
An individual may be denied benefits if they have failed to apply or accept suitable employment without just cause
To Read More or Download Complete Tutorial Click on Purchase Button and Complete Your Transaction