Examine your own personality by completing a personality test using the following site: http://www.humanmetrics.com/test. Reflecting on your own personality, respond to this project in an essay, addressing each item below. Include research from at least one scholarly source from the CSU Online Library to support your responses.
- Describe how emotional intelligence and understanding personality types are important for developing relationships.
- Examine the extent to which you believe that personality profiles can help to reduce workplace conflicts.
- Describe personality types of coworkers that cause personality conflicts for you based on your own personality assessment.
- Describe a time you experienced a personality conflict, and discuss how you addressed it.
- Format your essay consistent with APA guidelines.
- Your essay should be two pages in length, not including the title page or reference page.
- All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations in the proper APA format.