Our ethic class professor asked us to interview someone of professional occupation, so here comes the questions😉 :
- Can you talk about the role & responsibility of your occupation?
- Have you encountered any Ethical Dilemma during your career?
- What words will you use to describe engineering? (Hints: innovation/ construction/ operation/ maintenance/ applied science?)
- How much would you trust an engineer on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the highest? Please justify your choice.
- How do you think Engineering field is going to be different from your profession?
- Do you have any knowledge or opinions of engineers’ role and their contributions to society?
- Can you think of any environmental problems in the world nowadays?
- Do you have any recommendations to improve these problems？
- Is there any question you want to ask about us engineers?
- Is there anything you would like to comment on?
This is should be fairly easy and take less than half an hour.