Software Company Introduction
For this assignment, due in Module Two, you will submit a 1-2 page (maximum) document that will identify your chosen successful company from the suggested list. You are expected to provide a brief overview of the successful company that you have chosen
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Introduction. Provide a brief overview of the successful company that you have chosen to benchmark for management best practices. Considerincluding specific examples relating to the fundamental principles of management and the company’s mission and vision statement.
- Profile of a Successful Company
- Explain how the company has communicated its mission and vision within the organization. In other words, explain how thecompany demonstrates the importance of the mission and vision to employees and other stakeholders.
- Identify the role management played in helping this company execute its strategic management plan. Justify your response. You could consider including a specific example of a time when this management plan led the company to success.
- Describe how management has helped to positively influence the organizational culture within this company. You could consider using some specific examples, actions, or strategies that show how management has positively influenced organizational culture.
- Explain management’s pivotal role in the decision-making process within this company. Be sure to include specific decisions made by management based on principles of ethics. You could discuss specific decision-making models used by the company that may have helped the company be successful.
- Evaluate how the use of the functions of management within this company has adhered to the principles of ethics. You could consider how using the functions of management while adhering to the principles of ethics may have impacted the employees of the company.
- Explain how this company strategically uses human resources to develop its personnel. You could consider how this use of human resourceshas enhanced the company’s business processes.
- Apple Management Lessons Every Company Should
- Summarize how the company utilizes the fundamental principles of management to ensure optimal performance. You could considerthe actions taken by this company if optimal performance is not met.
- Analyze the decision-making strategies of the company for how they consider all the parts of the company as an interrelated system. You could consider how the decision-making strategies of the company align with a systems thinking approach.Milestones
Milestone One: Introduction of a Successful Company
In Module Two, you will submit a one-page (maximum) document that will identify your chosen successful company from the suggested list. You are expected to provide a brief overview of the successful company that you have chosen to benchmark for management best practices. You should also include specificexamples related to the fundamental principles of management and the company’s mission and vision statement. This milestone will be graded with the Final Project One Milestone One Rubric.
planning Organizing Leading Controlling
- Vision & Mission
- Goals & Objectives
- Organization Design
- Goals & Objectives
- Decision Making
- Systems & Processes
- Strategic Human Resources