Strategy Plan and Financial Projections
Marketing Strategy Research Paper
Course: Marketing Management
Textbook: Marketing Management14ed. Kotler, Pearson. ISBN:9780132102926
For this course, you need to do research on that IKEA’s Marketing Strategy.That research will then translate into full 7-pages paper, double-spaced paper, with citations in APA format. providing a rather comprehensive overview of the IKEA’s marketing management program.
Marketing Plan Contents
Evaluating a Marketing Plan
Other Marketing Plan Contents
1. Be creative but ensure that the paper is robust and substantial to warrant the points allocated to this assignment.
2. Add diagrams where it would be interesting, do analysis if appropriate, do proper citations, provide references.
3. Note that written business reports should generally be in the third person (not first person).
4. This is about full 7-pages, not including bibliography or title pages, charts or tables.
5. References should be a minimum of 6
6. Using APA style format for citations.
7. Wikipedia and other web-based encyclopedic sources may be used, but should only compile no more than 25% of the research resources.
8. Any verbiage taken directly from a citation should be put in quotations and cited properly.
Plagiarism is not acceptable in any form and a score of zero will be given on the paper, as the paper will be checked by Turnitin Website for plagiarism.
FYI… I have attached the PPT files of Chapter 2 named (Kotler_mm15e_inppt_02rev), which is talking about Marketing Strategy Research and Plan, this chapter will help you when you do the Marketing Strategy Research on IKEA USA.
This Textbook contains:
Chapter 01 Defining Marketing for the 21stCentury
Chapter 02 Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Chapter 03 Gathering Information and Scanning the Environment
Chapter 04 Conducting Marketing Research and Forecasting on Demand
Chapter 05 Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
Chapter 06 Analyzing Consumer Markets
Chapter 07 Analyzing Business Market
Chapter 08 Identifying Market Segments and Targets
Chapter 09 Creating Brand Equity
Chapter 10 Crafting the Brand Position
Chapter 11 Competitive Dynamics
Chapter 12 Setting Product Strategy
Chapter 13 Designing and Managing Services
Chapter 14 Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
Chapter 15 Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing
Chapter 16 Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
Chapter 17 Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
Chapter 18 Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
Chapter 19 Managing Personal Communications: Direct and Interactive Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
Chapter 20 Introducing New Marketing Offerings
Chapter 21 Tapping into Global Markets
Chapter 22 Managing a Holistic Marketing 0rganization