MGT 321 SEU Political Economic Cultural & Legal Challenges Facing Saudi Aramco Report
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
|Course Name:Intro to International Business||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT-321||Student’s ID Number:|
|Semester: I||CRN: 13843|
|Academic Year: 1441/1442 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Dr. Gowri Vijayan|
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Assignment -3 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-11 in Black Board only.
- The due date for the submission of Assignment-3 will be in the end of 13th Week.
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Citing of references is also necessary in APA style.
- Explain the forces driving and evaluate the impact of globalization (CLO: 1.3)
- Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business (CLO: 2.1)
- Carry out effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international business context (CLO: 3.6)
Select a Saudi company that operates in Asia, and write (a minimum of 500 word) report covering the following points:
- Present the study report with clear Introduction and Conclusion including your own views.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen company based on your research.
Strengths: List the strengths of the selected company;
Weaknesses: Describe the areas of weakness in the company’s operations;
Opportunities: Examine factors that may improve the company’s chances of success;
Threats: List the external threats to the business company’s success.
- Analyze the political, economic, cultural and legal challenges the company currently faces in any of the country it operates (select one country in which the company operates for this analysis).