Read “Software Project Management” by Robert Bruce Kelsey PhD available from Rakuten Kobo. Software Project Management: Measures for Improving Performance focuses on more than the mechanics of project execution….
Software Project Management: Measures for Improving Performance focuses on more than the mechanics of project execution. By showing the reader how to identify and solve real world problems that put schedule, cost, and quality at risk, this guide gets to the heart of improving project control and performance.
• Identify measurement needs and goals
• Determine what measures to use to maximize the value of data
• Interpret data and report the results
• Diagnose quality and productivity issues
• Use metrics data to solve real problems
This is a must-read for project managers and engineering managers working in organizations where deadlines are tight, the workload is daunting, and daily crises are the rule rather than the exception. The text provides simple run rate data through progressively advanced measures, as well as:
• Examples that show you how to combine measures to solve complex problems
• Exercises that guide you through best practices for metric program development and implementation
From beginning to end, Software Project Management: Measures for Improving Performance guides you to improved project performance — long before you turn the last page!