The Final Portfolio Project is a comprehensive assessment of what you have learned during this course. There are several emerging concepts that are using Big Data and Blockchain Technology. Please s
Course: Data Science & Big Data Analytics (ITS-836-30)
The Final Portfolio Project is a comprehensive assessment of what you have learned during this course.
There are several emerging concepts that are using Big Data and Blockchain Technology. Please search the internet and highlight 5 emerging concepts that are exploring the use of Blockchain and Big Data.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.
The paper needs to be approximately 6 pages long, excluding both a title page and a references page. Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 6 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least three scholarly journal articles from the UC library to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing
In the last week of class, we are going to complete a reflection activity.
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or the book.
Items to include in the initial thread (2-3 pages):
- “Interesting Assignments” – What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- “Interesting Readings” – What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why? “Interesting Readings”
- “Perspective” – How has this course changed your perspective?
- “Course Feedback” – What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
We can write all sorts of essays on multiple subjects. The covers we cover for essays include subjects:
Accounting, English, Business, History, Philosophy, Law, Economics, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Art, Management, Marketing, Education, Science, Nursing, Literature, Political Science, Computer Science, Technology, Biology, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Anthropology, Medical, and Finance.